Classic Canna-butter RecipeRegister/Login to Post a Review
Prep time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 45 minutes
Canna-butter, is the cornerstone of most infused dishes, before you start baking, make sure you've followed our top tips to creating the best canna-butter.
If you want quality results, you need quality weed, if you decide to get rid of a lesser potent strain in a brownie, then don't expect to be blown away. Stronger weed creates stronger butter.
¼ ounce of weed
One stick of unsalted butter
1. Melt butter in a saucepan on low heat
2. Use a grinder to grind up buds, add them to the melted butter gradually, stirring in between.
3. Simmer the mix on low heat for 45 minutes
4. Once you've seen the mix sizzling take off the heat, strain into an air tight container, filtering out the ground buds, pressing a spoon against the bud in the strainer to squeeze out all of the canna-butter.
5. Enjoy canna-butter in any of our variety of desert or savoury dishes!